Thursday, June 9, 2011

Strange, I know

So let me fill you all in on my life. I think that this semester I could simply describe my life as... strange. Yes, that works. This weekend I met a boy, his name is Kevin, he is seventeen years old. He graduated early from High school. Since we have met we hang out a lot. He is a really funny kid. This whole situation of hanging out with a seventeen year old kid all the time is just really weird though. All well. Allison has met him also. We were all at the park together. Just talking together on a sunny day. at the park Allison and I had to go but we only had one bike, so I rode the bike, and allison rode ON the bike. The handlebars. It was a fun experience. I ride bikes with people on the handlebars all the time, but just the fact that the person was Allison makes it SO much funner, because she was screaming a lot and saying she was going to die. 

Allison and I while ridding the bike in the park. I am pedaling, Allison is Handle-baring.
Ok, another story of my life. I live in an apartment with two other girls. Before anyone makes any assumptions I would like to make it known that i love both of my roommates very much. They are both very nice girls. However, I am somewhat of a clean person, I like to be in tidy areas, and I like to feel like things are organized. My roommates do not share this same appreciation. So, I really don't like to go home to my apartment very often. Unless it is to eat or sleep. I try to go other places instead of my apartment, because I dont like the feeling of clutter. This week I may have gone a little far...I have not slept in my own apartment since Sunday night, I have slept at Mykel's apartment or Allison's apartment. I think this is crazy, but it is actually quite fun. Thats my story :)

No comments:

Post a Comment