Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Jared

Jared and I at the caves like a month ago.
What an adventure!
Ok. So the other day in the Library I was showing my friend Jared my new blog! He thought it was very interesting...i think, but he also was very disappointed that I had not blogged about him. SO, since Jared is like one of my bestest friends, I thought it would be appropriate to make a post about him. Plus, he is kinda interesting, so you might enjoy. Jared and I met about one year ago. We were FHE family siblings. We still hang out with each other, even though we are no longer FHE siblings. Jared is probably the most difficult person on earth to explain. I think of three words when I think of Jared...Sarcastic, funny, and Nice. Now, let me tell you, Sarcastic is definitely the most prominent word i think of to describe Jared. The weird thing is that i really reeeeeally DONT like sarcastic people. So, who knows why i like Jared...beats me. haha! Somehow, I like him even through his sarcastic personality. Most people think he is really just rude and mean when they first meet him. I was one of those people. yup, i did NOT like him one bit when we first met, I thought he was sooo immature!- setting off that high pitched ring tone in sunday school, wow, what a loser-. But, i'm over that. Jared is extremely funny at times. You can't miss that part. And then, whats wierd, is that Jared is super nice! ya, he really is! I can't explain how nice he can be sometimes, but its really amazing to me how nice he can be. Well, thats Jared in a nutshell! If you want to meet him for yourself then i can tell you where he lives and i can give you his phone number. I am sure he would also be willing to sign his autograph for you or something since he is gunna be so popular after being on MY blog!

4 comments:

  1. WAIT! What about your BFFEFLAE, Jaesika?!??? Jared always tries to steal all the spotlight. :'(
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sierra you are too funny! I can't wait to see you after Moab!!!! and Troy will be here and we will party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyssa, the weekend was SO fun! Jae Baby, You are my best friend, i love you girly! :) oh, what is BFFEFLAE? haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wellllll..... it means "Best Friends Forever For Life And Eternity"!!!! Duhhhhh!!!!! :-P Hehe

    ReplyDelete