Monday, June 20, 2011

Family


Heads Up: we are missing 4 members in this pic



Friends!
I have THE BEST family in the world! I just do. Simple as that. I LOVE spending time with my family, it makes me so happy! My family is my best friend...s? haha. This post is about my immediate family, but I also love my extended family too! I am so happy I have such an awesome family ALLLL AROUND! :) Growing up i shared a room with Krystalee. Yikies, that was a scary time. Our room would get so messy, my mom often referred to it as the "pig pen". But, funny thing is, as soon as Krystalee moved out, my room stayed perfectly clean alll theee timmme...hmmm, thats interesting. Haha :) Anyways, I remember when I was little and Krystalee and I would always fight, i don't really remember what it was we fought about, but our fights were not fun. Mostly because what i DO remember about our fights is that she had long finger nails and I didn't....oooo ...ouchie! I remember that people would tell us that we should be nicer to each other because we would be best friends someday...HA, YA RIGHT! But then, I went to college and all of a sudden Krystalee IS my best friend! wierd. But i like it :) Over the weekend I got to go to Utah. I spent Friday in Moab with Tyson and Troy. We were river guides for a 65 person group from Provo who came down. It was fun being able to spend time with Tyson (tuddle muffin) and Troy the boy. I have such wonderful brothers :) Tyson is especially funny :D Cambria is so totally cool too and I love her babies! Cambria is always someone I like to have true conversations with, I think its fun because Cambria always has a strong opinion so it makes the conversations more meaningful! Troy....well, im sure he will come around. HA, just kidding boy, i looooove Boy sooo muuuuch!! Donny is always the cool brother because he owns the rafting business and everything and that is simply just COOL. And Alyssa is right there with him, livin the dream baby! ;) Man, livin the life, thats what im thinking. Then of course Colby is here in Rexburg with me, Colby is never here so i spend all my time with Mykel instead! she is SO fun to be with! She likes to whip me into shape a lot when i am goofing off and should be working. BOO! haha And of course I owe all of this to my Parents! MOM AND DAD! you guys are the best! I love our family!

2 comments:

  1. Sierra! I feel so honored to be mentioned in your blog. . .and something nice! I never knew you liked our conversations. . .but I love them too! And I love you! I'm so glad I married Tyson so I could finally have cool SISTERS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love our family too. I feel pretty lucky to be a part of it. We just got an email from people in Bakersfield talking about how much they love the Hazards and how they treat people not like customers but like friends. And I loved it. That's why I love being a Hazard. Alyssa

    ReplyDelete