Friday, June 3, 2011

Blog...

"Oh my gosh, I don't know what to do". Those were my first words to Allison after creating this blog. Seriously, I think that having a blog would be stressful... come to think of it, i don't know why I even have one. Oh yes, it's because i wanted to comment on other peoples blogs, and you can't do that unless you have your own blog! who made this program!?


 This is me and Allison sitting on her bed in her room. She had just convinced me to create this blog. She is also eating cheddar cheese...
April 9th was the day that Colby and Mykel got married! This is Krystalee, Troy, and I at the wedding. I love this picture, my favorite part is that Troy is smiling... with his teeth.

3 comments:

  1. Yea Sierra! I will be waiting for weekly installments!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sierra! I like your blog a lot. . .I may be copying the font for our blog. . .and it makes me laugh--a lot! Keep me laughing and have fun in Moab!

    ReplyDelete