Monday, February 23, 2015

Newberg Life

Everyone goes through highs and lows in life and right now I am at a high! I just love my life! I love Jared and Hallie is just the cutest and I love our cute little apartment and our adorable little town and our ward is just amazing! And then i have a season pass to the zoo where i can see cute animals all the time! Its just so great! :) I'm always telling Jared that I wish i could freeze time and we could just stay in this moment forever! But then i realize that wouldn't be much fun cuz then life would never get better than it already is! ;)

So im not quite sure what im going to write about today so I will just go through my camera and find pictures with a story!

This picture was taken a couple weeks ago before we left for church. I LOVE Hallies hair! It is so much fun and SO SO adorable! I think it is so cute when i pull it back in a ponytail like this, but it usually doesnt last long because she rubs her head on the floor and the ponytail comes out or Jared pulls it out because he likes it to look "natural". lol

Hallie thinks it is the funnest thing to grab everyone's face and squeeze it really hard! and she likes to put her fingers in others peoples mouths and pull hair and all sorts of fun things! This picture is extra good though because she is also rubbing her feet all over my face! 

For Valentines day we did a little photoshoot in the bedroom. I got some really cute pictures of her, but the ones with all the kisses didnt turn out as well! HAHA Maybe because my kiss marks dont look that good! but they did turn out really funny! She is such a silly little baby! 

My favorite part of the day is when Jared comes home from work and he and Hallie just 'hang out' together. They are such buds! It is so sweet and cute and just makes my heart happy!

I started "oil pulling" like a week ago! This is the Before picture. i think i can already see a difference in the whiteness but i need to do it longer to tell! It was really disgusting when i started but im getting used to the taste!




We went to the park on Valentines day. It was a fun little outing as a family :) 
Hallie really likes this little pay thing her Grandma nelson got her. She thinks it is really fun! I like to stick her in here while I clean the apartment ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment