Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Scatter post

BEWARE; this post is very long and probably boring!

Ok lets just start with baby talk! So, being pregnant is not what I expected! Like, half the time I don't even remember that I am pregnant. The only time I really know Im pregnant is when I can feel her kicking, and thats like the coolest feeling ever! Sometimes it freaks me out though...i mean, theres a human inside of me! WHAT?!? isnt that weird? I mean, how is that even possible!? But its super cool too. The rest of the time I don't feel pregnant, I just feel sick or achey or tired and that's just kinda lame and not as awesome! But I guess I know what people mean when they say they feel pregnant now. They're basically just trying to tell you that they're not comfortable and feel bloated!

We got a crib!

 We can't wait to meet our new baby girl! We have her crib and changing table all set up in her little room! I have been sewing crib sheets and a nursing cover and a nursing pillow too! Its so fun getting things ready for her arrival! Even though we're no where close to being where we probably should be! Like, if I went into labor early it's gunna be bad news for this baby! So we are thinking of naming her Halle, but we don't know how to spell it. I liked Halle, but Jared says Halley, and other people say Hallie or Hallee. It's just so hard to decide! I just want people to see it and know that it's pronounced Halle. Not Haley or Hollie! Oh decisions decisions. I mean, i guess it's not a big deal, it's just someones name who will be carrying it around for the rest of their life that's all. ;)

So a couple weeks ago I got to take a little vacation! It was so much fun, the only thing that would have made it better was if Jared could have come with me! i started out by flying from Portland into bakersfield! Krystalee was there with Fife!!! It was so great spending the whole vacation with KL and Fife! I just love that boy! Hes just the cuttest little chubby cheeked baby in the whole world! So we spent a few days in California with our parents and Donny and Alyssa! It was really fun, i wish we could have stayed in Cali for longer! The weather was just so perfect and hot! We ran the river and had a picnic and i had a baby shower there too! It was all so much fun! Then we drove to utah for the next week and a half! We visited Troy and Aubree in logan and got to meet new baby maysa! She is soooo cute! oh my goodness so precious! And we saw new baby Miriam as well! Dang, jared and i have our work cut out for us if we want to have the cuttest babies...gulp! We also went to Elk Ridge for a few days, and we stayed in Provo with Colby and Mykel for a few days too! It was all very fun! i loved being able to see everyone! We ended the trip staying at Gma and Gpa's house in Draper for a couple days! It's always fun at Grandma's house! 
Me and KL on the Kern

Colby carrying sleeping Fife, dad and kl hiking up Red Rock Canyon in Provo


So I've been home for a couple weeks now, which is super strange because i feel like I just got home! The weather here has actually been pretty nice! IT was sunny all last week and its sunny today too! I'm actually sitting outside on our picnic table as I write this because the sun feels so good! Tonight I am challenging Jared to another tennis match, we played last week and i lost by one game! (but i let him win, ha! Like he could actually beat me! ;) 
Jared and i at our latest tennis match!

today's view out our sliding door

Ok one last story. On sunday We were over at jareds parents house for sunday dinner. After dinner we decided to play a game called Heads Up, it was our first time playing it. basically you have a word but can't see it and everyone on your team trys to explain it to you and you have to guess what it is. It was a fun game and it got me laughing pretty hard! Well I was drinking some milk and started to laugh! Never a good combination! well milk started draining out of my nose so i headed for the bathroom thinking OH SHOOT! And then i started coughing because i was choking on the milk! And since i've been pregnant its never a good idea to cough, ever. Well I couldn't help it! I peed my pants like completely! It was so bad! So I call jared over and quietly ask him to go find me a new pair of pants somewhere. he closes the door and i hear his booming voice announce to everyone that "Sierra is in the bathroom and needs a new pair of pants!" Wow. Wow. I sure do love that guy. Well tah tah for now! 
I wanted to post more pictures but my computer wouldnt let me!

4 comments:

  1. Sierra, I have tears streaming down my face from laughing so hard! Your story is so funny, good luck beating Jared in tennis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! That is hilarious! I hope Taylor doesn't pick up any tips. How did the tennis match go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lost ... Jared's too good. I think he goes easy on me a lot, but then still wins.

    ReplyDelete